1. Taj Mahal at Agra (also one of the seven wonders of the world)
|Taj Mahal, Agra|
2. Khajuraho, A town in chattarpur district of Madhya Pradesh (Famous for Erotic Temples)
|Outside wall of the temple, Khajuraho|
3. Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple of Amritsar, Punjab)
|Golden temple, Amritsar|
4. Hampi (Vijayanagara, Karnataka)
|Hampi,Vijayanagara in Karnataka|
5. Konark Sun Temple, Orissa
|Konark Sun Temple|
6. Gomateshwara (Shravanabelagola, Karnataka)
Bahubali also called Gomateshwara was an Arihant. According to Jainism, he was the second of the hundred sons of the first Tirthankara, Rishabha and king of Podanpur.
7. Nalanda University, Bihar
|Nalanda university, Bihar|
It was a religious center of learning from the fifth century AD to 1197 AD.
Following the post ABC Wednesday